More 3D

I finished modeling earlier exercises for a syringe and hemostat now that I know how to properly texture and light my scenes.

And, today we learned to export molecular models from the protein databank into 3Ds Max. So here’s a ribonuclease and its inhibitor:

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s